Kakani Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour
Kakani Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour is one of most demanding day hiking route located near Kathmandu. Situated on the 26 kilometers North-west and posible to reach about 90 minutes of bus drive to get Kaule, there starting point.
Kakani hill station is equally popular to get heart touching view of glittering mountains namely Annapurna (8,091m), Manaslu (8,165m), Ganesh Himal (7,446m), Lantang lirung (7,245m) and many other snow-covered mountains.
You can also have an outstanding view of Nuwakot likhu valley and as well as Kathmandu from the height of 6,658 ft. Kakani day tour also provides you with the stunning view of growing Rhododendrons forest on the mountain slopes begin to bloom in February and stay in bloom for several months, giving the village even more charm.
Thai Airways Memorial Park and the century-old villa used by the British Embassy are the remaining spots to visit here. Thai airways memorial park is built in the memory of the 113 passengers who died in an airplane crash in Ghopte Vir in 1992.
Kakani and Shivapuri/Gurje hill station and also popular for best views, picnic spots, day hiking, cycling, Bird watching, and couples. You can walk to little down to big open Suryachaur to get a beautiful view of Likhu valley landscapes. Thus, it is an enjoyable journey passing through oak, rhododendron and pine forest.
The view that you can see from here is stirring because it unravels the beauties of nature like any other viewpoint and stands head to head with them and has become the most popular viewpoint. Because it is perfect for swallowing the extensive blessing of nature. Being a combination of leisure and cultural, this tour guarantees its visitors for full of fun.
Kakani Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour detail itinerary
Day 1 Arrived at Kathmandu valley
Upon arrival in Kathmandu, Tribhuwan International Airport, we will receive you with private vehicle and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu within BB plan. Our representative will give you information about further programs.Day 2 Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour | Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang day hiking !
After the pre-trip meeting, your day tour will start at around 8:00 am. You will have a private vehicle and a professional tour guide along with you. Your day tour begins reaching at Kaule hill. Then you can hike up to the Kakani hill station – Gurje hill station – Jagat village and return Kathmandu. While on your day hiking, you Walk through the beautiful rhododendron forests. The journey takes about 4 hours of walking then the rest of part, you can drive. Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang day hiking is also famous for watching birds and mountains.Day 03Fly back to Kathmandu. Final departure to airport
Early morning flight to Kathmandu. Drop you in Kathmandu International Airport onward your final destination and our trip ends. Wish you your wonderful journey!!!
- Kathmandu international airport transfer on your arrival time
- Luxury private vehicle to transfer while you are on Kaule hill hiking sightseeing
- A professional licence holder government Tour guide while on tour.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
- A special gift from our company.
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu city tour.
- Any kind of laundry service, phone calls, Personal nature expenses like any donation and monuments entrance fees
- All types of drinks, bar bills, And your travel insurance.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Kakani & Gurje hiking highlights
- Discover the tallest mountains such as Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Langtang Range of Earth.
- Total length of this hiking is around 10 kilo meters.
- Majestic views of Kathmandu city, Likhu valley and some of its heritage sites.
- Pure Nature walk through the mixed forest
- Optional visit to Jhor Mahankal, Baundeshwor cave and beautiful waterfall.
- Opional Visist to Suryachaur big ground to get amazing view
What are the cost for Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang Day hiking tour?
Kakani Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour Notes:
The above itineraries are subject to change due to a condition beyond our control. This is just a Guideline showing tentative tour plan and stops. A physical, technical and natural condition may change this above itineraries.
“What makes Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang day hiking trip special ?”
Opportunities for challenging trekking or hiking and pleasant strolls are scattered all over this planet; you just need to know where to find them. We at Gokyo Treks and Expedition believe in the quality services. Your safety and satisfaction is our concern. We are a team of professional, experienced, well trained and licensed local guides who know the destination much better than others.
Amazing Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour with college students!
We are a team of 11 people and have booked Kakani to Gurje Bhanjyang Day Tour for my college friends with Gokyo Treks and Expedition. From the initial inquiry to the end of the trip the company was very impressive.
Ammar – the founder of the company was extremely efficient. He answers all of our emails and messages by return. We were extremely fortunate to have Ammar Guni as our local Tour Guide. They were both extremely kind and always wanted to ensure we were safe and happy. Kakani to Gurje hill day hiking was just amazing. Their customer service is excellent, so I would definitely recommend and use this company again. – Sarah Tschedel, Jena city, Germany.
Kakani day hiking price : Email US
- Trip Duration: Single Day Tour
- Max Altitude: 2,030m / 6,658 ft
- Best Time: September – June
- Group-Size: 2 – 50 People
- Transportation: Private Car / Van / Bus
- Tour duration: 6 hours
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!ITINERARY, COST, DEPARTURES, will adjusted according to your GROUP SIZE NEED TIME Inquiry NowCustomize Trip
Book with Confidence
- Local Guide’s owned company.
- So, Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy and Hassle Free Booking.
- 90 % Repeated customers
- Travelers Recommended agency
Reference person of Gokyo Treks !
Contact in Germany
Klaus Kummer : +49-367-2351-957
Roland Stich: +49-0271-870-031
Dr. Lars : +49-3641-5395-160
Contact in USA
John Erwin: 212-222-6389
Beth Pekol, Chicago: +1 312-364-8924
Eve Quesnel, California: 530-5879-113
Contact in Australia
Mark Panico: +61-402-526-430
Dr. Chris Hislers: +61-419-556-381
Contact in Austria
Verena Laner: +43-650-7110-301
Contact in Switzerland
Dominik Lee, Zürich: +41-079-3826-028