Village Tour in Nepal allow visitors to experience a stay in a typical Nepali village. Village tourism has emerged as a very new concept in the Nepalese tourism industry.
Furthermore, Nepal is normally popular in the world for adventure travel. They are like trekking, hiking, white water rafting, and great jungle safari, staying at basic to luxury resorts or the self-pitched tents. A brand new concept of village tourism where the guests – you would be taken to live with the local people and being treated as honored family guests.
Moreover, you will get to stay in the home of one of the villages, get delicious local food, and drink comfortable accommodation providing your host family. Besides that, you will be contributing directly to the welfare of the village. Touch the local Nepali culture and society while you are hiking into the villages.
There are many things to do in Nepal. In addition, learn Nepali phrases and get to know their daily lives who are living in remote areas from the city. Tourist likes to live in the village and interesting to do volunteer work at school, hospital and other sectors. Nepal village tours are conducting as a regular tour in Sivapuri gau Palika, Dhading (Ganesh Himal area), Gorkha, and other places.
Village Tour in Nepal packages detail itinerary
Day 1 Arrival at Kathmandu valley
Upon arrival in Kathmandu, Tribhuwan International Airport, we will receive you with private vehicle and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu with the breakfast plan.Day 2Kathmandu to Chisapani Hike, 190 kms, 5 hours drive
At morning after breakfast, we depart to sundarijal and commence Chisapani hiking . The first stretch of the hike is uphill walk through the rhododendron forest of the Shivapuri national park. After 4-5 hours of walking journey, we reach the spectacular mountain view point of Chisapani from where we can have close view of a long range of Eastern Himalayas from Langtang to Gaurishankar Ranges.Day 3Fly back to Kathmandu. Final departure to airport
Early morning Go down to Sundarijal and drive further to Kathmandu International Airport for your further flight. Trip ends.
Village Tours in Nepal cost include
- Kathmandu international airport transfer on your arrival time
- Tourist Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Nagarkot & Pokhara with breakfast.
- Professional and experienced English Speaking tourist guide.
- Private vehicle to transfer you while you are on sightseeing
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
- Certificates as a special gift from our company.
Mountain villages hiking cost exclude
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Meals while you are staying in Nepal.
- Any kind of laundry service, phone calls, Personal nature expenses like any donation and monuments entrance fees
- Drinks, bar bills, And your travel insurance.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Village Tour in Nepal highlights
- Discover the tallest mountains of Earth and experience of rural lifestyles.
- Mixture of culture and history of Kathmandu and Pokhara city and its World Heritage sites.
- Discover the Buddhist pilgrimage sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa and more…
- Explore the Hindu temple at Pashupati nath the most holy temple of Nepal
Nepal village tour notes:
The travel itinerary is subject to modify due to the condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative camp night stops. Physical, technical and natural condition may change this above itineraries.
“What makes Village Tours in Nepal trip special ?”
Opportunities for challenging trekking or hiking and pleasant strolls are scattered all over this planet. just need to know where to find them. We at Gokyo Treks believe in quality services. Your safety and satisfaction is our concern. We are a team of professional license local leads who know the destination better than others.