Become a Contributor
Are you passionate about the outdoors? and know a couple of Things About Trekking, Hiking, Camping & the Outdoors. Do you like to share your expertise? We are looking for Contributors and brand Ambassadors to add the best hiking, climbing, backpacking, road cycling, and winter trails around the world.
We recommend you inquire prior to submitting your full post. Your inquiry should include your proposed title, description, your email address, and backlink. Furthermore, we will get back to you and let you know if your article will be considered for inclusion.
In addition, please consider applying to be a Brand Ambassador or become a contributor, and help us map the world’s best trails.
Before pitching to write for The Gokyo Treks Nepal, please have in mind that
- We do not accept guest blog posts for promotion articles
- Highly encourage writers to focus on hiking gear, hike routes, biking, climbing, or walking trail promotion in their article.
- From the article page, you will get 1 NO-follow link from Author’s bio. Likewise, a Domain authority minimum of 20 or higher travel agency sites can exchange links possible with a Do-follow link.
- The backlink stays for 2 years until 2023 as a permanent later on is on mutual understanding.
- Posting your unique article on our site is free. We don’t charge money.
- We do not pay for guest blog posts but you do get a chance to get your work in front of thousands of monthly visitors with a link to your site in your author bio.
- Please review our past blog posts to get a feel for the brand tone we use.
Guest Blog Post Guidelines
- Guest submissions for blogs should be original content only.
- Fresh content articles should be 800-1500 words.
- 3 to 5 photos with the size of 1024 x 550 with .jpg format.
- Add subheadings and bullet points when applicable to make content easier to digest
- Include 1 internal links to other relevant Gokyo Treks Nepal blog posts.
- Individual-personal links can’t include in the body copy of a story.
- You can add external links to the article but are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
- Our team will review your content and link and will remove it if not considered a fit.
- The blog will be reviewed and edited as seen fit before publishing. So the final blog post may vary from the final submission.
- Make sure all spelling and grammar mistakes are fixed prior to sending.
- Submit an author bio that will be added at the end of the paragraph. The author’s bio is not to exceed 250 characters. This can include 1 link to your personal site or social media accounts.
- Write your articles via Microsoft Word Doc. or Google Sheets and send them to us via email.
- We do not guarantee when your post will be live, however, it will typically be live within a week of submission. We’ll let you know once it’s out so you can share 🙂
Are you ready to go? send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in writing a guest blog post. Use the Subject: Guest Blog Post. Inside the email include 2-5 suggested topics or titles. (Please also send a link to your portfolio or online following if you have it).