Based on 0 Reviews
- Everest Expedition Duration: 38 Days
- Summit height: 8,848.86m/29,033 feet
- Climb hours: 6 Hours average daily
- Climber Group Size: 2 – 6 People
- Best Time: May Month
- Trip Mode: Full board Tent Camping
- Meals on Trek: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Transport: Car/Plane
The Mount Everest expedition itinerary covers the most highlights of everest massif including other tallest Mountains on Earth. Mount Everest peak is situated in Mahalangur mountain range into the depth of Everest Zone, Solukhumbu District, Nepal.
Climbing Everest peak is equally popular as a Mount Everest expedition in the Nepalese Himalayas. The Everest summit offers a splendid view of Everest (8,850m) itself and some other tallest mountains including Mt. Lhotse. Furthermore, expedition team can see Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse Shar (8,383m), Makalu (8,475m), Baruntse (7,720m), Pumori (7,161m) and Cho-Oyu (8,188m), etc.
The usual climbing to Everest is great. Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa are first-time ascenders. The climbing history says, at 11:30 a.m. on May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary (New Zealand) and Tenzing Norgay (a Nepali local Sherpa), become the first explorers to reach the Mount Everest summit. The Everest summit is 29,035 feet above sea level is the highest point on earth.
Mount Everest is the first top most popular expedition on the planet. The summit of Everest is located between Nepal and Tibet, China. It is depending on the conditions but is often complicated to ascend. Professional climbers should attempt this mountain, though it is partially saved with fixed ropes.
Preparation for Mount Everest Climbs
How much experience do you need to climb Everest? Climbers attempting to acme Mount Everest should have previous experience climbing on fixed lines; have previous rock and steep snow climbing experience on bare terrains, and be usual with crevasse travel techniques. In addition to solid alpine living, snow, and ice-climbing skills, you need significant strength endurance, high-altitude tolerance, and strong cardiovascular conditioning are needed for Everest.
Pack the loaded hiking gears and uphill hiking, walking, and stair climbing.
For the lower body and core.
The training includes the both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with and without pack weight.
Do obtain lots of hiking training before sign up for the Everest Expedition challenge. Walking is the best way to prepare for our Everest Base Camp Trekking! DON’T try to do too much too soon. This may lead to exhaustion or getting injured – take it slowly and gradually increase your climbing training. Do warm-up and cool down before any exercise. Likewise, the journey takes about two months to climb Mt. Everest and the expedition permits are not extendable. Thus, you must need to have very good preparation before you begin your expedition Himalayas.
Expedition from North side or South side?.
The cost is a little less expensive moving from the north side in Tibet.
Guided or non-guided
A coordination just undertaking will be less expensive yet you should act naturally adequate on the mountain. Guiding trips clearly incorporate an installment for the guide, which is more costly for a Western guide comparing to a Nepali Sherpa Guide.
Bottled oxygen or not
The vast majority is bottled oxygen yet for the rare sorts of people who don’t, it’s saving. One bottled costs around US$ 465 and most customers utilize seven on a standard endeavor.
According to our past climbers, we have design the Everest climbing itinerary cautiously to allow for gradually ascending and proper acclimatization. The best season for the expedition group to climb Everest is in May and June months. If the itinerary is not suitable for you, we modify the expedition itinerary as per your request and the duration of the holiday.
Mount Everest expedition itinerary details.
Our Mount Everest expedition 62 days itinerary is just a sample plan. Our expedition Everest itinerary is very special, kindly contact us to get a daily travel plan. We are happy to send you the detailed Everest travel itinerary at your request.
How much does the Mount Everest expedition cost?
The Mount Everest expedition cost US$ 69,980 is the standard trek price on a double occupancy per person basis. But of course, the trip price will vary according to team size. For the deluxe and luxury trekking tour plan, we add 5-stars category hotel deluxe air-conditioned room in Kathmandu with a breakfast plan. AND WE ARE OPEN TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR AND PACKAGES PRICE AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Mount Everest expedition cost includes:
- Kathmandu international airport (TIA) transferes with private vehicles.
- 4 nights in 5 star hotel accommodation (double bed room occupancy) while on your staying in Kathmandu (Radisson or similar hotel) with breakfast plan.
- Government license holder Professional Mountain Guide, his personal gears and insurance. 4:1 guest to lead guide ratio, plus 1:1 client to Sherpa guide ratio for the trip and guide’s insurance.
- Oxygen equipment — bottles, mask and regulator while on climbing depends upon the group size.
- Liaison officer’s allowances equipment for expedition, flight ticket, insurance and his daily wages.
- Guest and Climbing Sherpa Flight Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip with applicable airport taxes.
- Land transfer with private vehicle according to the above itinerary plan.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) serve with hot drinks during the trek and climbing periods.
- Professional cook in the basecamp, sherpa, kitchen helper, climbing gears and required number of YAK to transfer luggage from Lukla to ebc and return. 1 porter: 1 guest basis because our porter can carry maximum 25 kg bag pack.
- Camping and Kitchen equipments ie. base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- Mount Everest expedition permits fees
- Well paid salary, food, accommodation for all Nepali staffs.
- Sagarmatha National Park entries permits, Pasang Lamu municipality entrance fees, TIMS permits etc.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
Mount Everest expedition cost exclude :
- International airfares.
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Food like Lunch and Dinner during your staying in Kathmandu.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and showers.
- Guest’s Personal Trekking and climbing gears and clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency) to cover for accedents, trip cancelliation and helicopter rescue.
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note: TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected).
- Phone and wireless internet available in base camp on additional fee.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.
We can organize private Mount Everest expedition starting at any date that works for you. Please contact us for more information.
Question: Is pick up service available on my arrival day in Kathmandu, Nepal?.
Answer: Yes sure. Provide us your flight details, We will come to pick up you at Kathmandu international airport.
Question: What sort of accommodation can I expect on the Mount Everest expedition?.
Answer: You will have tent accommodation while on trekking and climbing days.
Question: What kind of food can I expect in the Mount Everest expedition?.
Answer: Our professional cook cooks a delicious range of mostly vegetarian foods. They are like noodles, potatoes, Pasta, tuna bakes, eggs, bread, soups, fresh vegetable rice until base camp. From base camp to Everest expedition days, Tourists will have climbing foods. They are depending upon the available seasons. We serve food with hot drinks such as tea/coffee.
Question: What opportunities will I have for a shower along with climbing and trekking?.
Answer: We serve you hot water on a bucket and you can shower if you want.
Question: How do I get drinking water on expedition Everest?.
Answer: We serve you pure drinking water after purifying using AQUA TABS while on camping days.
Question: Are there any communication facilities on Climbing Everest?
Answer: We can help you to arrange a satellite phone to call in an emergency and you pay. So, you can acquire telephone services. But until the normal basecamp, the normal SIM CARD either NCELL or NAMASTE phone works often without any trouble.
Question: When should I book my trip and what is the payments terms?.
Answer: Because our trips book up months in advance. We recommend booking early to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. About US$ 10,000 non-refundable deposit upon confirmation of your eligibility to join the expedition. US$ 57,500 non-refundable balance due 100 days prior to departure. Likewise, If you transfer money to our bank account, you should pay also the bank service charge.
No refunds on the deposit, nor balance payment will be provided for Everest Expedition due to the huge expense incurred planning/facilitating such an expedition. And the rest of the payment, you can pay on your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Question: Who will carry my luggage on the Mount Everest expedition?.
Answer: We provide YAK to transfer your luggage from Lukla to ebc and return. Above the basecamp, you will have a support sherpa depending upon the group size.
Question: Where can I organize my personal climbing gears?.
Answer: If you have those climbing gears at your home bring them along with you. If you don’t have them, you can rent them in Kathmandu.
Question: How much additional money do I need per day?.
Answer: You can allocate US$ 08 – 10 for a lunch/dinner in Kathmandu and it depends on your spending habits. US$ 12 to 15 US$ each day is almost enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, tea coffee, and some drinks while you are in Kathmandu.
Mount Everest expedition highlights
- Discover the eye catching sights of Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Everest ..etc.
- Everest summit offers the best scenery of all khumbu mountains, Boarder to Tibet mountains including villages.
- Himalayan Sherpa Buddhism, ancient Buddhist monastery, and their life styles.
Mount Everest expedition Note.
The Mount Everest expedition information stated above is just a standard template guideline. The expedition holiday trip itinerary is possible to tailor at your request to accommodate your specific terms. Local politics, landslides, local flight cancellation, weather, transport or a multitude of other factors that are out of our control can result in a modify of schedule during travel.
It is, nonetheless, improbable that the agenda would be generously adjusted. On the off chance that adjustments are fundamental the pioneer will choose the best elective choice, thinking about the best worries of the entire gathering. Where a change happens, we do all that we can to limit its impact, yet we can’t be liable for the after-effects of changes or postpone them.
“What makes Mount Everest expedition special?”
Opportunities for adventure climbing – expeditions are scattered all over the planet. You just need to recognize where to find them. We at Gokyo Treks and Expedition believe in quality services. Your safety and satisfaction is our concern. We are a team of professional, experienced, well trained, and licensed local guides who know the purpose much better than others. Not only this but also we give benefits to the local communities and helps to conserve natural resources which reduced costs and consumption.
From US$ 736635% Off US$ 69980
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|4 - 6||USD 69880|
|7 - 9||USD|
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
ITINERARY, COST, DEPARTURES, will adjusted according to your GROUP SIZE NEED TIME
Book with Confidence
- Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Hassle Free Booking.
- 90 % Repeated customers
- Travelers Recommended agency
- Local Guide's owned company.
Contact in Germany
Klaus Kummer : +49-367-2351-957
Martin Aigner: +49 7904 7428
Contact in USA
John Erwin: 212-222-6389
Beth Pekol, Chicago: +1 312-364-8924
Eve Quesnel, California: 530-5879-113
Contact in Australia
Mark Panico: +61 434 784 995
Contact in France
Anne Claire Srdoc: +33 683 549 096
Contact in Austria
Verena Laner: +43 650 7110 301
Dorothee Plunger:+43 512 565 255
Contact in Switzerland
Dominik Lee, Zürich: +41 079 3826 028