Based on 0 Reviews
Everest Expedition Summary
- Everest Expedition Duration: 60 Days
- Summit height: 8,848.86m/29,033 feet
- Climb hours: 6 Hours average daily
- Climber Group Size: 1 – 6 People
- Best Time: May Month
- Trip Mode: Full board Tent Camping
- Meals on Trek: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Transportation: Car/Plane
The Mount Everest expedition itinerary covers the highlights of the Everest massif including the other tallest Mountains on Earth. Mount Everest peak is situated in the Mahalangur mountain range in the depth of Everest Zone, Solukhumbu District, Nepal.
Climbing Everest peak is equally popular as a Mount Everest expedition in the Nepalese Himalayas. The Everest summit offers a splendid view of Everest (8,850m) itself and some other tallest mountains including Mt. Lhotse. Furthermore, expedition team can see Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse Shar (8,383m), Makalu (8,475m), Baruntse (7,720m), Pumori (7,161m) and Cho-Oyu (8,188m), etc.
The usual climbing to Everest is great. Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa are first-time ascenders. The climbing history says, at 11:30 a.m. on May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary (New Zealand) and Tenzing Norgay (a Nepali local Sherpa) become the first explorers to reach the Mount Everest summit. The Everest summit is 29,035 feet above sea level and is the highest point on earth.
Mount Everest is the first top most popular expedition on the planet. The summit of Everest is located between Nepal and Tibet, China. It is depending on the conditions but is often complicated to ascend. Professional climbers should attempt this mountain, though it is partially saved with fixed ropes.
Preparation for Mount Everest Climbs
How much experience do you need to climb Everest? Climbers attempting to acme Mount Everest should have previous experience climbing on fixed lines; have previous rock and steep snow climbing experience on bare terrains, and be usual with crevasse travel techniques. In addition to solid alpine living, snow, and ice-climbing skills, you need significant strength endurance, high-altitude tolerance, and strong cardiovascular conditioning are needed for Everest.
Pack the loaded hiking gears and uphill hiking, walking, and stair climbing.
For the lower body and core.
The training includes both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with and without pack weight.
Do obtain lots of hiking training before signing up for the Everest Expedition challenge. Walking is the best way to prepare for our Everest Base Camp Trekking! Don’t try to do too much too soon. This may lead to exhaustion or getting injured – take it slowly and gradually increase your climbing training. Do warm-up and cool down before any exercise. Likewise, the journey takes about two months to climb Mt. Everest and the expedition permits are not extendable. Thus, you just need to have very good preparation before you begin your expedition Himalayas.
Expedition from North side or South side?
The cost is a little less expensive moving from the north side of Tibet.
Guided or non-guided
A coordination just undertaking will be less expensive yet you should act naturally adequate on the mountain. Guiding trips clearly incorporate an installment for the guide, which is more costly for a Western guide compared to a Nepali Sherpa Guide.
Bottled oxygen or not
The vast majority is bottled oxygen yet for the rare sorts of people who don’t, it’s saving. One bottled costs around US$ 465 and most customers utilize seven on a standard endeavor.
According to our past climbers, we have designed the Everest climbing itinerary cautiously to allow for gradually ascending and proper acclimatization. The best season for the expedition group to climb Everest is in May and June months. If the itinerary is not suitable for you, we modify the expedition itinerary as per your request and the duration of the holiday.
Mount Everest expedition itinerary details.
Our Mount Everest expedition 62 days itinerary is just a sample plan. Our expedition Everest itinerary is very special, kindly contact us to get a daily travel plan. We are happy to send you the detailed Everest travel itinerary at your request.
1 Day: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m/4,429 feet), Hotel: BB Plan
2 Day: Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparation, Hotel with breakfast.
3 Day: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla, and trek to Phakding (2,860m/9,383 feet), 3 hours, Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
4 Day: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m/11,286 feet), 4 hours, Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
5 Day: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
6 Day: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche Monastery Trekking (3,867m/12,687 feet), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
7 Day: Tyangboche to Dingboche Trek (4,260m/13,977 feet), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
8 Day: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m/16,175 feet), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
9 Day: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp trekking (5,364m/17,599 feet), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
10-53 Days: Climbing Period [Base Camp – Everest Summit (8,516m/27,941) – Base Camp], Tent accommodation with Full Board Meals and drinks.
54 Day: Cleaning Up Base Camp, Tent accommodation (B/L/D)
55 Day: Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m/14,341 feet), Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
56 Day: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar trek, Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
57 Day: Namche Bazaar to Lukla airport trekking, Lodge accommodation (B/L/D)
58 Day: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel, Hotel with breakfast.
59 Day: Leisure day in Kathmandu City Hotel accommodation with Breakfast Plan.
60 Day: Drop you at the Kathmandu international airport for further flights.
How much does the Mount Everest expedition cost?
The Mount Everest expedition cost US$ 69980 is the standard trek price on a double occupancy per person basis. But of course, the trip price will vary according to team size. For the deluxe and luxury trekking tour plan, we add a 5-star category hotel deluxe air-conditioned room in Kathmandu with a breakfast plan. AND WE ARE OPEN TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR AND PACKAGES PRICE AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Mount Everest expedition cost includes:
- Kathmandu international airport (TIA) transfers with private vehicles.
- 4 nights in 5-star hotel accommodation (double bedroom occupancy) while your staying in Kathmandu (Radisson or similar hotel) with a breakfast plan.
- Government license holder Professional Mountain Guide, his personal gears and insurance. 4:1 guest to lead guide ratio, plus 1:1 client to Sherpa guide ratio for the trip and guide’s insurance.
- Oxygen equipment — bottles, mask, and regulator while climbing depends upon the group size.
- Liaison officer’s allowances equipment for Expedition, flight ticket, insurance, and his daily wages.
- Guest and Climbing Sherpa Flight Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip with applicable airport taxes.
- Land transfer with a private vehicle according to the above itinerary plan.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) are served with hot drinks during the trek and climbing periods.
- Professional cook in the base camp, sherpa, kitchen helper, climbing gears, and required number of YAK to transfer luggage from Lukla to base camp and return. 1 porter: 1 guest basis because our porter can carry a maximum 25 kg bag pack.
- Camping and Kitchen types of equipment ie. base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensils, and toilet tent.
- Mount Everest expedition permits fees.
- First aid medical kit, Oximeter to check heart rate, pulse, and oxygen saturation at higher altitude [with guide].
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight figure, etc.
- In a worst case, help with all Helicopter Rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- Well paid salary, food, accommodation for all Nepali staffs.
- Sagarmatha National Park entries permits, Pasang Lamu municipality entrance fees, TIMS permits, etc.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT, and as well as Company service charge.
Mount Everest expedition cost exclude :
- International airfares.
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Food like Lunch and Dinner during your staying in Kathmandu.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls.
- Guest’s Personal Trekking and climbing gears and clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency) covers accidents, trip cancellation, and helicopter rescue.
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Gratuities for expedition staff [Tip is a culture, so they expect highly].
- Phone and wireless internet [everest link] available in base camp on additional fee.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.
We can organize a private Mount Everest expedition starting at any date that works for you. Please contact us for more information.
Question: Is pick-up service available on my arrival day in Kathmandu, Nepal?.
Answer: Yes sure. Provide us with your flight details, We will come to pick up you at Kathmandu international airport.
Question: What sort of accommodation can I expect on the Mount Everest expedition?.
Answer: You will have tent accommodation while on trekking and climbing days.
Question: What kind of food can I expect in the Mount Everest expedition?.
Answer: Our professional cook cooks a delicious range of mostly vegetarian foods. They are like noodles, potatoes, Pasta, tuna bakes, eggs, bread, soups, and fresh vegetable rice until base camp. From base camp to Everest expedition days, Tourists will have climbing foods. They are depending on the available seasons. We serve food with hot drinks such as tea/coffee.
Question: What opportunities will I have for a shower along with climbing and trekking?.
Answer: We serve you hot water on a bucket and you can shower if you want.
Question: How do I get drinking water on expedition Everest?.
Answer: We serve you pure drinking water after purifying using AQUA TABS while on camping days.
Question: Are there any communication facilities for Climbing Everest?
Answer: We can help you to arrange a satellite phone to call in an emergency and you pay. So, you can acquire telephone services. But until the normal base camp, the normal SIM CARD either NCELL or NAMASTE phone works often without any trouble.
Question: When should I book my trip and what are the payments terms?.
Answer: Because our trips book up months in advance. We recommend booking early to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. About US$ 30,000 non-refundable deposit upon confirmation of your eligibility to join the expedition. For the remaining part of the payment, you need to pay prior to the expedition departure. Likewise, If you transfer money to our bank account, you should pay also the bank service charge.
No refunds on the deposit, nor balance payment will be provided for Everest Expedition due to the huge expense incurred planning/facilitating such an expedition. And the rest of the payment, you can pay on your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Question: Who will carry my luggage on the Mount Everest expedition?
Answer: We provide YAK to transfer your luggage from Lukla to be and return. Above the base camp, you will have a support sherpa depending upon the group size.
Question: Where can I organize my personal climbing gear?
Answer: If you have those climbing gears at your home bring them along with you. If you don’t have them, you can rent them in Kathmandu.
Question: How much additional money do I need per day?
Answer: You can allocate US$ 08 – 10 for a lunch/dinner in Kathmandu and it depends on your spending habits. US$ 12 to 15 US$ each day is almost enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, tea coffee, and some drinks while you are in Kathmandu.
Expedition Traveller’s Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Mount Everest expedition highlights
- Discover the eye catching sights of Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Everest ..etc.
- Everest summit offers the best scenery of all khumbu mountains, Boarder to Tibet mountains including villages.
- Himalayan Sherpa Buddhism, ancient Buddhist monastery, and their life styles.
Mount Everest expedition Note.
The Mount Everest expedition information stated above is just a standard template guideline. The expedition holiday trip itinerary is possible to tailor at your request to accommodate your specific terms. Local politics, landslides, local flight cancellation, weather, transport, or a multitude of other factors that are out of our control can result in a modification of schedule during travel.
It is, nonetheless, improbable that the agenda would be generously adjusted. On the off chance that adjustments are fundamental the pioneer will choose the best elective choice, thinking about the best worries of the entire gathering. Where a change happens, we do all that we can to limit its impact, yet we can’t be liable for the after-effects of changes or postpone them.
“What makes Mount Everest expedition special?”
Opportunities for adventure climbing – expeditions are scattered all over the planet. You just need to recognize where to find them. We at Gokyo Treks and Expedition believe in quality services. Your safety and satisfaction is our concern. We are a team of professional, experienced, well-trained, and licensed local guides who know the purpose much better than others. Not only this but also we give benefits to the local communities and help to conserve natural resources which reduced costs and consumption.
From US$ 736635% Off US$ 69980
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|4 - 6||USD 69880|
|7 - 9||USD|
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
ITINERARY, COST, DEPARTURES, will adjusted according to your GROUP SIZE NEED TIME
Book with Confidence
- Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- 100% Customizable Trips
- Excellent Customer Service
- Hassle Free Booking.
- 90 % Repeated customers
- Highly Recommended agency
- Private/group tour options
- Local Guides Company.
Extra Fun on Adventures