Namobuddha Panauti Day Tour
Exploring Namobuddha Panauti day tour is just an amazing. Namobuddha Panauti day hiking is a most demanding single day tour near Kathmandu city.
The top elevation Namo Buddha hill is 1,750m/5,740ft, about 38 kilometers east of Kathmandu city. Furthermore, Namobudha hill station is famous for its dazzling location, amazing terraces, temples, and Buddhist Monastery.
There is a beautiful namo buddha history and monastery. It is a purely a holy place. According to the legend, the king Mahasattva feed his own flesh to the hungry tigress to save from dying. And this Stupa remained underground for centuries.
Thus, in a fine day, a Shakyamuni Buddha came and got attracted by protuberance and as soon as he clapped his hand the Stupa appeared miraculously. Besides that, Namobuddha to Panauti hiking provides you with the best view of rice terraces, orange farm, & mustard field.
During the hiking, you will have a heart touching mountain views like Manaslu (8,165m), Ganesh Himal (7,446m), Lantang lirung (7,245m), Dorje Lhakpa and many other snow-covered mountains in a row. Moreover, you will have also a great view of Panauti Dhulikhel bazaar.
In addition, Namobuddha combine with Panauti, a very relaxing and easy day tour. The trail winds around beautiful villages, along with the foothill, riverbanks, gorgeous rice fields. Moreover visiting Indreshwor Mahadev Temple and a cremation platform of Panauti makes your hiking trip great. Being a combination of leisure and cultural, this tour guarantees its visitors for full of fun.
Namobuddha Panauti day tour itinerary detail
Day 1 Namobuddha Panauti Day Tour | Namobuddha Panauti day hiking !
Today, your day tour will start at around 8:00 am. You will have a private vehicle and a professional tour guide along with you. Your day tour begins reaching Namobuddha Hill. Then you can hike up to the Nmobuddha monastery. You Walk through the beautiful terraces visiting monastery and temples. After sightseeing around, you can walk towards Panauti bazaar. Visit Indreshwor Mahadev Temple and cremation platform. The journey takes about 4 hours of walking then the rest of part, you can drive.
Namobuddha Panauti day tour cost include
- Luxury private vehicle to transfer while you are on Namo Buddha hiking sightseeing
- A professional licence holder government Tour guide while on tour.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
- A special gift from our company.
Namobuddha Panauti day tour cost exclude
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- All meals and accommodation during the staying your staying in Kathmandu city.
- All types of drinks, your travel insurance and fod while on hike.
- Tips for the Guide and Driver
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Namobuddha Panauti day tour highlights
- Tallest mountains such as Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Langtang Range in a row.
- Best weather makes the best hiking or village walking into Dhulikhel rice terraces.
- Total length of this hiking is around 12 kilometers.
- Majestic views of Kathmandu city, and some of its heritage sites.
- Mixed terraces and landscapes
Namobuddha Panauti day tour notes:
The above itineraries are subject to change due to a condition beyond our control. This is just a Guideline showing tentative tour plan and stops. A physical, technical and natural condition may change this above itineraries.
“What makes Namobuddha Panauti day tour or day hiking special ?”
Opportunities for challenging day hiking tour or private day tour and pleasant strolls are scattered all over this planet; you just need to know where to find them. We at Gokyo Treks and Expedition believe in the quality services. Your safety and satisfaction is our concern. We are a team of professional and licensed local guides who know the destination better.
Namobuddha Panauti day tour with college students!
We are a team of 8 people and have booked Namobuddha Panauti day tour for my college friends with Gokyo Treks and Expedition. From the initial inquiry to the end of the trip the company was very impressive.
Ammar – the founder of the company was extremely efficient. He answers all of our emails and messages by return. We were extremely fortunate to have Ammar Guni as our local Tour Guide. They were both extremely kind and always wanted to ensure we were safe and happy. Namo Buddha and Panauti day hiking tour was just awesome. Their customer service is excellent, so I would definitely recommend and use this company again. – Michael Sohr, Mannheim, Germany.
Kakani day hike price : Email US
- Trip Duration: Single Day Tour
- Max Altitude: 2,128m/6,980 ft
- Best Time: September – June
- Group-Size: 2 – 50 People
- Transportation: Private Car / Van / Bus
- Tour duration: 6 hours
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!ITINERARY, COST, DEPARTURES, will adjusted according to your GROUP SIZE NEED TIME Inquiry NowCustomize Trip
Book with Confidence
- Local Guide’s owned company.
- So, Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy and Hassle Free Booking.
- 90 % Repeated customers
- Travelers Recommended agency
Reference person of Gokyo Treks !
Contact in Germany
Klaus Kummer : +49-367-2351-957
Roland Stich: +49-0271-870-031
Dr. Lars : +49-3641-5395-160
Contact in USA
John Erwin: 212-222-6389
Beth Pekol, Chicago: +1 312-364-8924
Eve Quesnel, California: 530-5879-113
Contact in Australia
Mark Panico: +61-402-526-430
Dr. Chris Hislers: +61-419-556-381
Contact in Austria
Verena Laner: +43-650-7110-301
Contact in Switzerland
Dominik Lee, Zürich: +41-079-3826-028